Pages

Sunday, January 20, 2019

Art Courses 2019

As promised, I announce my art classes for 2019. As I turn 75 in less than two weeks, I hope that I can enjoy good health to give my students everything they will need to continue enjoying art.

I have years of experience and will lead you gently to produce amazing works of art.




The lessons take place in 3 different venues in Musgrave Rd on the Durban Berea.

  1. Wednesday Mornings 9:15am to 12:00pm : Flowers in Watercolour for adults
  2. Wednesday afternoons : 3:00 pm - 4:30pm: Drawing and Creative Journaling for Children. This class is FULL Follow my kidsart blog HERE
  3. Thursday Mornings 9:15am to 12:00pm :Flowers in Watercolour for adults
  4. Thursday afternoons: 3:00pm to 4:30pm : Drawing and Creative Journaling for children
  5. Friday afternoons: 3:00pm to 4:30pm : Painting Class for children, limited seats available
  6. Children's Holiday Workshops: notice will be sent by e-mail and info will be on the blogs and advertised on Facebook
  7. Watercolour Full Weekend Workshops: accommodation, meals and materials can be organised. Notice will be sent by e-mail and the workshops will also be advertised on social media and on my blogs.
Approximate pricing:
  1. Sessions for children R120 (discount for siblings) plus once-off kit. Follow my kidsart blog HERE
  2. Watercolour sessions R185 plus once-off kit.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, they make my day!